We understand the multifaceted role of a benefits administrator and how complicated it can be to manage a successful employee benefits program. That’s why JMG has a dedicated Benefits team that is committed to giving you the time, advice, services, and resources you need to ensure that your employee benefits program runs as efficiently as possible.
- Employer Strategic Planning
- Dedicated Account Manager. Your primary point of contact who will focus on building a strong relationship with you based on mutual trust and provide you with the highest quality service.
- Personalized, Dedicated in-house claims representatives.
- Employers and Employees have Direct access to our in-house service team. We encourage your employees to contact us directly to address specific questions, confidential issues, or ongoing concerns. We are strong advocates for your employees.
- On-line Enrollment Platform: We process and confirm all employee enrollment, change, and termination paperwork.
- Management and resolution of billing and benefits issues. When you have concerns related to billing, enrollments, terminations, changes, and other administrative items, our team is always ready to help. We interact directly with the insurance company on your behalf and manage the situation from start to final resolution.
- Review and analysis of current benefit program. At renewal time, we conduct a thorough review of your current program and the possible alternatives. We lead you through the side-by-side analysis of your options and help you make the right decisions so your employee benefit plan continues to best meet the needs of your company and employees.
Sue Ellen manages the JMG Life and Health Department and has more than 29 years or experience in sales and management. She has extensive and wide range knowledge in the insurance industry and holds Life & Health and Property & Casualty licenses. Sue Ellen works directly with clients to assist in developing a strategic approach to life and medical benefits that best fit the financial needs and coverages of both individuals and businesses. Sue Ellen can be reached at 203-721-8515 or email@example.com.
Michele is a Life & Health Account Manager with over 18 years of experience in service and account management. Michele assists our clients with Individual Health and Medicare options and provides benefits, billing and claims servicing. Michele can be reached by phone at 203-721-8571 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Shaye is a Life & Health Account Manager with over four years’ experience. Shaye assists clients with Individual Health and Medicare options and provides benefits, billing and claims service to our clients. Shaye can be reached by phone at 203-956-2411 or email: email@example.com.
Our commitment to our clients and the pride in our work has resulted in an outstanding record of client retention. We look forward to working with you.